My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Good Morning !

 Good Morning To All !

      I'm halfway done with my Winter Elegance Quilt... But now I am stumped about what color to make the backing. I do know I want to make it soild or just 2 colors that also co ordinate with the top. ( the colors in it are Red, Black, Dark Green, White with tiny touches of Cream & Baby Blue)  I'd love to hear your ideas on this. :-)

                                                          

   The weather man says today & tomorrow should be close to 70 degrees! But Monday we get a Thunderstorm and then the cold weather moves in again. That means more cooking & baking without heating up the house!

                                                               
   Hubby & Son are out playing golf.  I know next to nothing about that game.  So I'll be home listening to a Book on C.D. while typing. The book I'm listening to is titled " Until We Reach Home " by Lynn Austin . I love the story. It's about 3 sisters who move from Sweden to America in 1890"s... So far they are on Ellis Island. ... while they are there, they seem to be learning more & more about each other.

   That's about it for now... Enjoy the weekend !

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment