My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Friday, September 7, 2012

Walking In Cincinnati

Good Evening!
   ... My son took me out to eat at a place called First Watch in Cincinnati today! It was good... Everything was so fresh!  They serve Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch all day.

   Then after we ate ... we took a walk around the block and saw the new park there. He stepped over a cement barrier, so when I tried to step over that thing, it was a little too high for me and I slipped. My right side is a bit stiff & sore. But I'll be fine once that wears off. ... Then after that... we went to place called Orange Leaf. It's a Frozen Yogurt Parlor. Very Nice! I loved the Cheesecake flavor with Fresh Raspberries!!! Very Good!!!

   Storms are on the way here... So I better get off line.

~ Susan                          

No comments:

Post a Comment