My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

My Kitchen, Quilting & My Hook And I

Friday, August 24, 2012

Look What We Found...

Good Afternoon!

   My son & I went out to eat today after getting his new mattress & box springs today. We left the house around 10:30  (?)  ... We got back a little fater 1 PM.  And  this what we found when we walked into the house....

The little stinker slept right through Michael opening the Front Door AND the Garage Door! She usually wakes up as soon as she hears a car or truck in the driveway!  She didn't wake up until she heard the CLICK of the camera on my phone taking this picture!

Michael took me to a place called New China Buffet. It was good! They had good Salmon and Crab Rangoon. Both very good. ( In Ky.) 

That is about all for now. Later I take Sissy to see the vet. She needs her booster shot.  So she might be a bit sleepy after that. 

Later!

~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment